cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Smart view dosen't work like it used to

UE55NU8009T is my samsung tv model number.

I don't know whether the issue is caused specifically by the latest update to the os on tv but before I could connect both my tv and android device to the same network and turn the smart view on from drop down menu of my S7 and it would just work, no matter what was playing on screen.

But now I have to go to a specific menu in my tv or otherwise it just wouldn't connect.

Is this normal and functionality to connect while anything is playing on screen is eliminated or is it a bug that I need to fix? If it is then how can i fix it?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart view dosen't work like it used to

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.