cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

SmartTV red power light flickering/volume auto resets to 100/turns on by itself

So my tv has been working just fine and then suddenly it gave me errors saying it couldn't find my Network.  So I ran the troubleshoot, deleted my network and reset it but it's saying the password is invalid (which is isnt) and not connecting to any network.  The power indicator in the middle/bottom of the tv is flickering like crazy, normally it's solid.  I've unplugged and let sit (multiple times) and the flickering continues.  When the TV turns on, the volume goes all the way to 100 and I can't turn it down.  I press and hold the manual volume button and it lowers but when I release my finger, it shoots right back up to Max volume and then stays on the screen.  The TV is only a few months old and now that we are in Stay-At-Home due to the Covid19 crisis, we really need the TV to work....Smiley Sad  Help??  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: SmartTV red power light flickering/volume auto resets to 100/turns on by itself

Also, the Firestick works just fine with it (Network wise) but I still can't lower the volume at all. I think my TV might be possessed. LOL