cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zdravko
Constellation

Software update for model UE40H6400AWXXH

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey all, I want to update the OS of my Samsung TV to the latest available for this model, or if possible to the latest OS that is available for newer models. I have Samsung TV 40" H6400 6 Series Flat Full HD Smart 3D LED TV (model code UE40H6400AWXXH) 

I tried to find this exact model with the Samsung Download Center, although this model is either very old or missing.

Thanks in advance!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Software update for model UE40H6400AWXXH

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Zdravko
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've managed to find the Firmware Update to this exact model in the Region Support Page, thank you! The new version is from 2018-04-23 with number 2890.2, I am going to install it, but before that, if something goes wrong, from where I can find other firmware versions. For example, my TV is now using 2880, where can I find this particular version?