Original topic:

Sound bar

(Topic created: 07-11-2021 03:01 PM)
userWW63Z2qsph
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a problem with my sound/sound bar on my Galaxy TV Series 3 L3 360, Model # LN32B360C5DXA. When I set the desired volume after a few minutes it goes to zero. I can reset the volume with my remote or on the tv using the tv's controls with the same results. The tv is connected to a cable box via an HDMI cable. I have ran diagnostics furnished by the tv and everything works. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Has anyone had a  similar  problem? Any suggestions?

3 Replies
tatia
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I'm having a problem with my 70" crystal HD, my broke to he'll Samsung phone and my hp computer I can't keep any connection unless I'm trying to access personal or private. I pay around 400.00 a month for that and can do nothing about being able to contact my sons who have a pretty hard life. I'm sorry I went off like that but I'm kinda isolated and it's getting worse everyday thanks for listening by the way, try as far as internet 1400 tatia password **bleep**off1 not directed at you
0 Likes
BrendaP314
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Unsure how old your soundboard is. I have a sound bar, not the brand you mentioned, but mine was doing the same thing. Checked online, it was overheating.
0 Likes
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
HD and UHD TVs
What if you connect it directly to the tv does it behave the same?
0 Likes