Original topic:

Spectrum Streaming Service

(Topic created: 06-16-2020 09:58 AM)
uservsf2iyWw4L
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hey,

The cloud dvr and on demand options for the Spectrum streaming service  don't work with Samsung TV's. Any idea when Samsung might add this functionality to their TV's??

4 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

That would be up to the app developer, I would recommend reaching out to charter for more information. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
uservsf2iyWw4L
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi,

thanks. I did ask Spectrum and naturally, they said it was up to Samsung. Just frustrating they market for use with Samsung Smart TV's but it doesn't actually work. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My apologies, for there app to have the compatibility they would need to update it, 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Renderman
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm not sure why this was chosen as the solution because it is not. The app on the Samsung TV is not able to use cloud DVR capabilities.

0 Likes