cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Streaming on my Samsung un40ku6290f

Several days ago, I cut the cord cancelling my Comcast TV service. I have a Samsung Smart TV un40ku6290f. I moved to You Tube+ for streaming.

When I was making the change on the TV, I changed the source on the TV from Cable box. I was trying to set the default to You Tube+ but ended up by it going to TVplus.

Can I change the default on startup to YouTube +? If yes how do I do it?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Streaming on my Samsung un40ku6290f

You would do this under Settings>General>Smart Features. Turn on both Autorun Smart Hub and Autorun Last App.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Auto run was already on should I rest it?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Were both autorun options enabled?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes both were enabled. One piece of new information is that when I turn my TV on in the morning it says I'm not connected to the wifi and should I troubleshoot. I start to trouble shoot and the TV come to TV plus.
Thoughts?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I'd like to look into this further for you. Please send me your full model code and serial number using this PM Link.