cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

TU700D versus TU7000

I'm shopping for 65" Samsung and the Crystal UHD 7000 SERIES fits my budget and looks like good quality for our needs. 

Can anyone tell me the difference between the TU7000 and the TU700D?

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TU700D versus TU7000

So that I may look into this can I have the full model number for both? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

UN55TU7000FXZA

UN55TU700DFXZA

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I am not sure but you can find a layout of both tv's here and here

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

I would not buy either 1. I bought a 700 D and it was awful. There is very limited ability to adjust  The color. Also it will not download certain apps. I have a 5 year old Samsung that allows you to adjust the color to whatever you like. I recently downloaded the cloud app on the 5 year old TV. I tried downloading it on the new TV ad it would not download. The message I received was that the app could not be found. I had just downloaded the app on the 5 year old tv less than a month before period I am also disappointed in Samsung's customer service. I don't think that they are trained the way they should be. I was told that I was unable to receive local stations with out an HDTV at Tanah. I had just install them on the 5 year old TV. After I full around with the new one I was able to download local stations with out at HD antenna. Also on a samsung note 9 cell phone that I have the samsung health app does not work. I have another note 9 add a note 8. The app works OK on both of those devices. Each time I try to get samsung to help with the problem they have me do the same thing over and over and over again. I had Samsung tell me that if I wanted to be able to adjust the color on a new TV the way I can't all my 5 year old TV then I need to buy a QLED. Aint that some ship!