JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV Model UA43RU7100K

(Topic created: 08-14-2020 07:26 AM)
usergnAct9GTUt
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Bought a brand new smart TV but it doesn't connect to my 5G WiFi connection. It's a 2019 manufacture model. Please help someone!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cloudmfstrife97
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
you can login to your router, easiest way is from your connected mobile device, you should be able to change the channel to 2.4g. Connect to your home network with your mobile device and tap the gear icon that appears next to the network name, copy your IP Address directly into your web browser, this is where you can change various settings. Can you tell me what type of router you have? I'll continue to help in any way I can.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Cloudmfstrife97
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
you can login to your router, easiest way is from your connected mobile device, you should be able to change the channel to 2.4g. Connect to your home network with your mobile device and tap the gear icon that appears next to the network name, copy your IP Address directly into your web browser, this is where you can change various settings. Can you tell me what type of router you have? I'll continue to help in any way I can.

View solution in context

usergnAct9GTUt
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you for the suggestion. Changed my router settings to 2.4 GHz. It connects with my Smart TV now. 

0 Likes
Options
HD and UHD TVs
your TV is probably not capable of receiving 5G. I know my laptop is not capable of receiving 5G
0 Likes