Hi everyone, hope you are all doing fine!
Recently I had to reset my Samsung Crystal 50" TV and now when I go through the setup process, it is failing at downloading Terms... by showing an error message that the service is currently down for maintenance, please try again later.
Other than that, when I try to connect the TV with my Galaxy S21 Smart Things app, it is failing on the process and on the Smart Things app returning Error Code: 16-009.
What I have tried so far:
- Reset the TV a couple of times and re-tried the setup process.
- Tried to download the "Terms..." using multiple different WIFI sources, also including VPN connection from different states & 2.4Ghz method.
- Tried connecting the TV to two different phones through Smart Things. - Error: 16-009.
- Tried changing the country on the startup country selection to different ones.
- Ran the system health test multiple times and it was all good.
- Waited two days and tried from time to time.
Additional important points:
When I run the Smart Hub connection test, it fails at the last step "Connecting to Samsung Apps Test." by showing the message "Unable to complete Samsung Apps Test." (Err40001). I am not sure what this means or if this is a problem connected to the overall issue.
TV Model: UE50TU7022KXXH
Images from the error screens:
Did anyone had similar problems or do you have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?
Thank you for your time reading this.
Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.