cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

TV powering off and on, red light flashing (2009 Pn63a650)

Hello all. I have a 2009 Pn63a650 plasma that has been excellent until now. 11 years later, it has begun to turn itself on and off, and the red light at the bottom right corner of the front panel is flashing constantly. Any ideas on what might be causing this and how to fix it?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: TV powering off and on, red light flashing (2009 Pn63a650)

I have a similar issue with my 2009 plasma (PN50B650S1F). Worked great until this week. All of the sudden it turns off. Now if it is plugged in it tries to turn on by making a clicking noise and the red light turns off and then it cycles through again with a click light turns on and then click light goes off. Over and over until you unplug it. Would really appreciate some direction. Is it a logic board, power board what or something simpler?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TV powering off and on, red light flashing (2009 Pn63a650)

This type of issue will require service and as your unit is out of warranty you can use the link below to be able to locate a service center in your area. 
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.