cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

TV screen periodically flashes when streaming

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have a UN65NU6900F and is about 2 yrs old. Ever since we had this TV, when streaming on any service, the screen will flash brighter for a second and then return to normal. I have turned off all eco settings and factory reset. I have put up with this and I can't stand it anymore. I can't seem to find anyone else who is having similar problems. Please help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TV screen periodically flashes when streaming

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have your unit connected wirelessly or via an ethernet cable? Please ensure that you have the unit fully up to date. Lastly, a factory reset may be in order. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have your unit connected wirelessly or via an ethernet cable? Please ensure that you have the unit fully up to date. Lastly, a factory reset may be in order. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The unit is connected wirelessly, I have done several factory resets and it is up to date