cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

TV turns off when anything is plugged into HDMI port

My Samsung tv model UN32eh4003fxza has started turning off whenever something is plugged into the HDMI port. For a week it would work a for about a half hour then turn itself off, then eventually back on. Now whenever I plug my firestick into the HDMI port it automatically turns off and wont turn back on until there is nothing in the HDMI port. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TV turns off when anything is plugged into HDMI port

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur across all HDMI ports? Also, can I have your current software version number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Have a similiar problem with my Model # un65nu7100. (about three years old)  No matter which HDMI port I use nor which firestick I plug in, the Firestick will often reload (as if it was plugged back in) and now I have to plug and replug sometimes for it to initially work. This doesn't happen with the same firesticks in the other Samsung TV's. Any Suggestions ? Beside a loose wire inside... tx

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If none of the HDMI ports work at all, the TV is going to need to be serviced. If your Tv is within its warranty, please send a PM with the full model and serial number to any of the mods. If your TV is out of its warranty, you can use the following link to locate a service center near you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.