cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung_l9QyDS3
Constellation

Terrible customer service!!!

Samsung was a reputable company I thought. I was wrong. They do not stand behind their products. They lie and are not trust worthy what so ever in my opinion. I called multiple times seeking assistance with a 65 inch uhd television I purchased from Samsung. They could not help me. They finally schedule an appointment for a technician to come. Guess what. The technician never calls to inform me that they will not be coming to the appointment. I took off work so that I could be available. I lost almost two hundred dollars today because of this. I called them and they tell me there is nothing they can do but schedule another appointment then days from now. What about missing work? What about inconvenience? What happened to customers first and standing behind their Products? I feel like I have been robbed. I suggest you buy a different brand. Thanks Samsung for everything. 

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Terrible customer service!!!

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send us a private message with your full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user1gnx5ItBpu
Asteroid

Re: Terrible customer service!!!

Samsung customer service and quality control went out the window about 3 years ago. They're coasting now on their former good reputation anymore