cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Tv error code 107

I just bought this tv and every night I get error code 107 and it won't connect to the internet when everything else on WiFi is connecting perfectly. Please help

6 REPLIES 6
Astronaut

Re: Tv error code 107

What kinda TV is it...
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you attempted to reset smart hub?  Is your software up to date on the television?  Have you tried a direct connection to your modem/router by any chance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I am seeing the same error on The Frame 43 in TV, I have reset my DNS as per the support teams recommendations twice, once to 8.8.8.8 and then to 4.2.2.1. The current software version is 1403 and I cannot update manually or revert back to an older firmware. The TV model is QB43LS03TAFXZA. Please provide a resolution, this is not sustainable and I will be returning the TV otherwise.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

That error indicates issues with the Internet, without which a smart hub cannot work. Do you have any other devices connected to this network and is this only happening when you are using this app? We would also like you to ensure that the tv is running on the latest version available.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

All other devices on my network are connected and functioning properly. I have reset my router and it is not a problem with the network rather the software on the Samsung machine. I am running the latest version (1403) of Samsung software. The TV connects fine when I unplug and replug in the machine though this is extremely annoying and frustrating to have to do everytime I wish to watch TV.

Constellation

This happened to us as well our new Q70 qled 65". Support sent us a technician out to replace the old wifi unit. Worked fine for about a month, now same issues. This TV is a lemon.