cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Tv keeps muting and unmuting

My Samsung smart tv has just started muting and unmuting everything I touch in the romote keeps being mute what can I do thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Tv keeps muting and unmuting

Have you tried to unplug your TV for 5 mins? Also, have you tried changing the batteries in your remote? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have 3 Samsung Tv's which have each also started doing the same today. I've unplugged and reset them. Removed all accessories (Chromecast, firestick, Now TV s. There's no available update for any of the TV'S. I've  reset my router and disconnected the Tv's  from the internet all to no avail. Just pleased someone else has same issue. Its not remotes or power supply issues. Obviously some sort of software issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same issue on one of my Samsungs - stuck on Accessibility Set Up screen when on, mutes on and off and flickering sensor light. Tried everything.

Highlighted
Astronaut

System Management, reset settings... Make sure you select back up & sync on the TV after.

Highlighted
Constellation

what was your final result. Was it able to be fixed and how? Having same issue. Not sure what to do tv is just over a year old.