Original topic:

Tv screen flashing(black screen)

(Topic created on: 4/17/21 12:33 PM)
04blkv
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

So I have a Un58mu6070 and yes I have had it about 3 years but am kinda disappointed that it has developed an issue with the screen flashing on and off. This only happens randomly and very momentary but when I’m gaming or watching a movie it’s very annoying as sometimes it happens so many times that I just give up what I’m doing and move on. This is my first 4K uhd tv and the only Samsung out of 3 that I’m having an issue with. I have tried all the simple fixes and nothing seems to work permanently. My other TVs are older than this unit and I’m fact one survived a tree coming through the house and hitting it during a tornado. I’ve heard a lot of negative reviews and comments on the newer stuff they’re putting out so I’m wondering if it’s time to move on from Samsung?

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Is this a U.S. model? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
04blkv
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Yes it is

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

If this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Sent Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
04blkv
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Message sent via Facebook. It happens on all sources but is very random and sometimes only lasts a split second so it hasn’t done it on picture test as I haven’t left it on there for longer than 5 minutes 

0 Likes