cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzr5FZIJzHm
Constellation

UHD 557Ru7100 TV eco sensor Problem

Samsung latest 4k TV models eco sensor placed under the TV (under the Samsung logo), so the ambient light detection not properly detect the room light condition to adjust back light as the room light condition, is that a Samsung engineering problem or what ? Plz help me to solve this issue..

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UHD 557Ru7100 TV eco sensor Problem

Oh no!  I would be happy to look into this further.  Could you provide the model of the television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userzr5FZIJzHm
Constellation

55RU7100KXZN

Can u help me with this..?. Eco sensor not detect the room light.. when i place a flash light to near the sensor, it will works.. but..not detect the room light because of the sensor is under the TV

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.