Original topic:

UHD 7 series LED 4K Remote not working.

(Topic created on: 2/23/21 5:10 PM)
userSAzv5olfMM
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Bought this TV in november 2020 and all of a sudden the remote will not work with my altice cable box. Is there a fix for this or do i have to bite the bullet and get a universal remote? This is extremely aggravating as dont want to use multiple remotes. As i researched it seems as it may have been a firmware update. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried to reset your smart hub? Also, have you made sure to reset your remote by taking the batteries out and holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userSAzv5olfMM
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Yes. The remote works fine with the tv but no longer controls the set top box after the tv received an update. 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

How do you have everything connected? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes