cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

UN55KS8000 TV has dark vertical shadow on middle of screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my Samsung TV (UN55KS8000) for about 3 years.  Last night I noticed there is now a dark vertical line (shadow) down the middle of the screen.  I spent about an hour chatting with a technical support person this morning, but it sounds like I have to take it in to be serviced.  Of course it's out of warranty.  This was my first Samsung TV and I was very happy with it, but for it to break like this after only 3 years is ridiculous.  I have 2 Sony TVs that are much older and still work fine.  I think this will be my first and last Samsung TV.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UN55KS8000 TV has dark vertical shadow on middle of screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks.  I'll send the serial number to you in a PM.  I appreciate the help.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you get any response?  I have the same problem with a UN7100.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung was very helpful with getting my TV repaired.  I'm impressed with their customer service!