cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

UN65JU6500F Remote does not work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung UHD TV model number UN65JU6500F.  The only buttons on the remote that work are the power button and the illumination button for the remote.  This began last night.  I have changed the batteries.  No other buttons on the remote work.  The Apple TV remote no longer adjusts volume nor does the directv remote adjust the volume.  Help would be appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UN65JU6500F Remote does not work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please try unplugging the television power for 10 minutes, then reconnect and try again.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update:  Remote is model number BN59-01223A. I have tried the troubleshooting step of pushing down both “B” and “C” buttons and the “light” button does not blink twice.  Again the only two buttons that work on the remote are the power and the remote’s illumination button.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please try unplugging the television power for 10 minutes, then reconnect and try again.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post