JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

UN70TU700DBXZA TV No Mount Screws

(Topic created: 03-18-2023 10:15 PM)
Members_x8YoQi7
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi guys, I just bought a Samsung UN70TU700DBXZA TV from Sam's Club and was about to put it on the wall mount. Guess what, no screws came with it. I mean, a $700 TV and no mount screws .. bummer. Anyone know what's the size of screws I need to buy? My previous TV was a 55 inch and I really hope I wont have to buy a new wall mount (Oh please no). Hoping to buy the correct size screws and just hook it up on the mount. So what size are these? I searched online, some say M8 but don't know the length. I have no knowledge of what M and 8 stand for .. the thread size or is it the length of the screw or what. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_x8YoQi7
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Ok, I contacted Samsung Support and they said that my TV comes without the mounting screws (sigh). They gave these specifications, it's for anyone looking to buy. VESA screw hole specs (A B) in millimeters: 200 x 200, Length: 20-22 C(mm), Standard Screw: M8, Pitch (mm): 1.25 mm, Quantity: 4

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Members_x8YoQi7
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Ok, I contacted Samsung Support and they said that my TV comes without the mounting screws (sigh). They gave these specifications, it's for anyone looking to buy. VESA screw hole specs (A B) in millimeters: 200 x 200, Length: 20-22 C(mm), Standard Screw: M8, Pitch (mm): 1.25 mm, Quantity: 4