Original topic:

UN75MU8000 Color the not Same Left Side of Screen vs Right Side

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 11:04 AM)
userxGJWWO4aUJ
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, members and technicians.

The Samsung 75 Inch Ultra UN75MU8000 was working fine until a recent move.  Now the left 25% of the screen has normal colors as expected, but it quickly change to a high red color for the remaining 75% of the screen.  The colors shown on the screen the screen are the same from top to bottom of the screen, but change from left to right.  Any ideas about correcting this through the settings on the TV, or is this something that needs to go the repair shop.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the serial number\ to this PM Link. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.


Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.





Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes