Original topic:

UN75RU9000F dead after 7 months

(Topic created: 09-08-2021 12:52 PM)
userydu4FUB7ry
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I was watching TV and the picture froze the screen went black and a white bar appeared on the lower half of the screen. It shut off and now it just clicks like it is trying to turn on. This TV is my main TV in the family room, it's inbarrising when I have company, no football for me, I'm paying for a cable box every month that I can't use! It's plugged into an avr to protect it from power fluctuations. I've been given the runaround by Costco and Samsung, I have waited 3 weeks for parts only to be told by the technician that they arrived damaged and now I have to wait 3 more weeks to hope they receive undamaged parts. Costco won't let me return the TV for an in store exchange as I still have the box. They don't even want it back. I'm just left in the dark waiting for Samsung. LG or Sony next time! Byer beware! @nopower @tvdead

0 Likes
2 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I would contact Samsung e-commerce support and explain the problem with your TV and make sure you get a ticket and the name of the rep
0 Likes
userydu4FUB7ry
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Do you have the contact information? I called 800samsung today and they said that they would call me back
0 Likes