cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Unable to connect to Disney+ using a web browser on a Samsung UN32F5500 series TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have an old Samsung TV that is unable to get the Disney+ app, so I tried using the web browser and still unable to upload the Disney+ page. All my other devices, laptop & phone, have a  Windows OS. I updated the Samsung TV, connected to the internet through a Wi-Fi connection, and since I can't get the Disney+ app, I thought I'd be able to watch Disney+ using the web browser like I can on my laptop and phone, but the page never finishes uploading. Is there any thing I can do, besides get a new TV? Thank you in advance, Jim

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unable to connect to Disney+ using a web browser on a Samsung UN32F5500 series TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is a statement from the Disney plus website that may help you. "Disney+ supports Samsung TVs from 2016 or later (with HD video support) that use the Tizen operating system. Unfortunately, Disney+ doesn’t support Samsung TVs using the Orsay OS or the built-in Web browser."

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=9bc43210db4d40d03c0cf158bf961946

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unable to connect to Disney+ using a web browser on a Samsung UN32F5500 series TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is a statement from the Disney plus website that may help you. "Disney+ supports Samsung TVs from 2016 or later (with HD video support) that use the Tizen operating system. Unfortunately, Disney+ doesn’t support Samsung TVs using the Orsay OS or the built-in Web browser."

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=9bc43210db4d40d03c0cf158bf961946

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you SamsungAl, I appreciate your time in this matter. After I posted this I used the Samsung contact us via messge and see that a streaming device like Ruko or Fire TV Stick can help solve my issue.