JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to connect to Samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later. (116)

(Topic created on: 3/17/20 6:34 PM)
userqRCvn40CTh
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

This keeps popping up everytime I try to sign in or reset my password. I've tried resetting tv and unplugging it and WiFi is still working fine/not the issue. Seems like others are having the same problems with the 55in smart tv. I bought this Dec. 2019. Please advise. Thank you.

0 Likes
15 Replies
userRMraVAvNjZ
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have also faced with same problem. Pls give me a solution 

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Do you get this message when you have the unit connected to an ethernet cable?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userqRCvn40CTh
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Yes still a problem. May be the tv itself

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usermZp7YNRSmF
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We have this issue, and have no way to connecct to an ethernet cable.  wifi only.

We have a 75 in samsuing Q9 series.

wierd thing is internet works fine, and we can connect to netflix only.

useramu61ZKSLs
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am also facing same problem, any solution please?

0 Likes
useromXMaPL00e
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am having the same issue. I have tried to reset but when I get to the Sign in screen it gives me the message "Unable to connect to Samsung server. Please try again later. (116).

As it stands I can no longer access or add any apps since whenever I would try I would get this message. Is this an update issue? Is there a fix?

0 Likes
Cobra_Khai
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Have you tried to reset your wifi router after reseting your tv?

0 Likes
Samsung_dwjeaJs
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I just purchased my Samsung device today. It was giving the same message for almost an hour. I ended up resetting and all seems to be working well.

0 Likes