cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Unable to connect to Samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later. (116)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This keeps popping up everytime I try to sign in or reset my password. I've tried resetting tv and unplugging it and WiFi is still working fine/not the issue. Seems like others are having the same problems with the 55in smart tv. I bought this Dec. 2019. Please advise. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Unable to connect to Samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later. (116)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem. Soft resetting the TV solved it! Press and hold the power button on the remote control for more than 3 seconds and wait until this reboots the TV. Then try it again. Hope this helps others! I did not lose any of the other installed apps...

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Unable to connect to Samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later. (116)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have also faced with same problem. Pls give me a solution 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you get this message when you have the unit connected to an ethernet cable?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes still a problem. May be the tv itself

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have this issue, and have no way to connecct to an ethernet cable.  wifi only.

We have a 75 in samsuing Q9 series.

wierd thing is internet works fine, and we can connect to netflix only.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also facing same problem, any solution please?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. I have tried to reset but when I get to the Sign in screen it gives me the message "Unable to connect to Samsung server. Please try again later. (116).

As it stands I can no longer access or add any apps since whenever I would try I would get this message. Is this an update issue? Is there a fix?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Unable to connect to Samsung server. Check your network settings or try ag..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to reset your wifi router after reseting your tv?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Unable to connect to Samsung server. Check your network settings or try ag..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased my Samsung device today. It was giving the same message for almost an hour. I ended up resetting and all seems to be working well.