Original topic:

Unable to install apps

(Topic created on: 1/11/21 3:29 AM)
usersKpLLuYTBX
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm trying to install apps on my new Samsung crystal uhd smart TV UE43TU7100K X, but getting the error "unable to install. Please try again later". Or it will not find this app at all and error "the server is down for maintenance. Please try again later (28)“.  I'm connected through mobile data. Is that the problem? Installed apps are working. Could you help me with this? 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
HD and UHD TVs
using your phones Hotspot wireless connection teather or USB tethering connection?
0 Likes
usersKpLLuYTBX
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm using personal hotspot.

0 Likes
Options
HD and UHD TVs
oh... yes that very well could be the problem... anyway to download them to the phone then file transfer to the TV?
0 Likes
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userbYUeVLkFD2
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

If you haven't fixed this yet, I was able to fix the same issue I had tonight by turning off the TV, unplugging it from the wall for 10 seconds then replugging it and turning it back on. Sounds crazy but it actually works. Give it a try. 

0 Likes
usersKpLLuYTBX
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I did that before and it didn't work for me. I reset everything to factory settings and it didn't work. I brought it back to the shop eventually as it was new TV. They tried everything as well and said it must be faulty and changed for new TV. On this one everything works OK. 

0 Likes