JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Volume Gets Stuck on my Samsung TV

(Topic created: 01-13-2021 05:40 AM)
LadyEvil
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We have been having issues on our tv with the volume. When trying to move up or down its moves once and goes right back to what it was at. We have tried on the samsung, firestick and DirecTV remote with all having same issue. We have to reset tv numerous times for it to work. This happens daily and is very frustrating. 

224 Replies
useryIvSYH4tEU
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

BS- it's a freaking computer. they should be able to fix it

useryIvSYH4tEU
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm ready to call Better Business Bureau

user4JicOQ8psM
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Cant blame you...this is incredibly disappointing. 

MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useryIvSYH4tEU
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

we've also tried everything. Have you found a solution that works?

user4JicOQ8psM
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Nope! We have tried everything. Volume still gets stuck. Hopefully they will step up to the plate and address the issue. Looking through the message boards there are many similar posts and thousands of viewers of the posted issues...one would think they would issue a recall. 

0 Likes
useryIvSYH4tEU
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Does anyone know of consumer alert groups to contact? Or news programs? People need to know not to buy Samsung TV's. I'll take this as far as I have to go. It's just wrong that they know about this and do nothing

userWOBhLJ7Lq5
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I seem to have the same issue as others.  Volume gets stuck, sometimes mute flashes.  I've done the following things, all of which will help for a brief time, but the issue keeps coming back.

I've tried 

- rebooting the tv (resetting tv, unplugging the tv)

- reconnecting the wifi

turn off Autorun Smart Hub

Does anyone have OTHER ideas?

model UN49MU6290

floydvoid
Comet
Options
HD and UHD TVs
hi, I've had this same issue on my 55" curved samsung (UN55MU66500) on and off for months now.

seeing you have already tried the rebooting method. try this...

-turn the tv on.

-then press and hold the power button for 10 seconds or so. the tv will turn off and reboot and after about 20 seconds you will see your email and login info at the top of the screen.

-wait a few seconds and press and hold the 'back and the pause' buttons on your samsung remote at the same time (around 3 seconds) until you see a message at the top of your screen saying it's pairing your remote to the tv.

hope this helps.

0 Likes
userWOBhLJ7Lq5
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thanks for the suggestion.  It seemed to wipe out my wifi connection.  But reconnected and the volume worked last night.  But this morning I'm right back where I started.

So I'm still looking for suggestions.