JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Volume Gets Stuck on my Samsung TV

(Topic created: 01-31-2021 09:54 AM)
LadyEvil
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We have been having issues on our tv with the volume. When trying to move up or down its moves once and goes right back to what it was at. We have tried on the samsung, firestick and DirecTV remote with all having same issue. We have to reset tv numerous times for it to work. This happens daily and is very frustrating. 

224 Replies
ladycassie
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
My new tv is great but I am having issues with the remote.  Having problems with the volume.  It takes me 20 minutes just to turn it down or turn it up. Is anybody else having issues like this?
PENJAMO
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
me too im having the same problem whit my tv but mine just takes like 3 min
0 Likes
userf8xsFeTELD
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Samsung won't go up or down on volume sometimes have to unplug to get it to work. And smart hub lags really bad and doesn't register when I click on things, has progressively gotten worse to the point I don't even want to use my tv.

floydvoid
Comet
Options
HD and UHD TVs
agreed. i'm becoming undone with this madness... my 55"curve has been doing this for months now and it's becoming such a daily hassle to use that i'm moments away of just throwing it out the window and getting another tv. if/when i do, i will definitely not be purchasing another samsung tv that's for sure.
userPm2XKPFJXW
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

It was either a bad motherboard (class action lawsuit) or a firmware fix.  Samsung just issued an update to the firmware but my tv is boxed up in the crawl space so I can't test it.  If you can, let me know if it solves your problem permanently.  I had to put another tv up in the bedroom to replace my 50 inch UHD.  I bought a 50 inch Crystal UHD.  It is junk.  Bloated with junk apps and a propensity to inform me that I hae no internet connetivity.  I miss my UHD.  Hated the volume control issues.  BTW, I have two other UHDs (both 55 inch).  They are fine.  I turned off the update function just in case Samsumg is trying to kill those too.  Why did I ever move from LG?  

0 Likes