JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Volume Gets Stuck on my Samsung TV

(Topic created: 02-02-2021 09:23 AM)
LadyEvil
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We have been having issues on our tv with the volume. When trying to move up or down its moves once and goes right back to what it was at. We have tried on the samsung, firestick and DirecTV remote with all having same issue. We have to reset tv numerous times for it to work. This happens daily and is very frustrating. 

224 Replies
userTfTr5p3iWp
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

The volume control freezes up and I've tried all the suggested fixes.  Help before I throw the thing out and NEVER purchase another Samsung item.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur when using the remote app on your phone? Also does this occur if you factory reset the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTK9T9ZQpae
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Everytime we try to change the volume for the past 3 or 4 months it gets stuck.  We have exhausted all efforts. New batteries, reset volume,  check signal, unplug the TV. Malarkey.  Definitely not thinking to buy another Samsung TV. Doesn't even work with my Samsung galaxy s10 phone remote. Completing annoying and irritating. This TV isn't even new.

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userDMdJvooq6m
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

TV volume control sticks at a volume level and can't increase / decrease.  The first time it happened, thought it was remote, but happens with both remotes. Turning system on/off with remote didn't work. Changing sound settings didn't work. Running diagnostic didn't show anything wrong.  Had to unplug, wait a minute, and replug.  This was okay until it started happening more frequently, although still intermittent. Annoying.

MariaBilogan
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
the reset smart hubs asks for a code, but my clicker doesn't allow me to enter a code..any clue?????
0 Likes
userJIfh11genm
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
This appears to be working for me. Thanks!
0 Likes
userzzL3fIqok2
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Multiple times a day the TV volume gets locked up and cannot be adjusted from any other remote controls. There is no permanent fix I've tried anything and everything it'll work for an hour and then gets locked up again Samsung please reach out to me with a solution for this it sounds like it's an ongoing issue with your product

model  un65mu630df

serial   <hidden>

Options
HD and UHD TVs
how are you trying to change the volume....does it happen when using the button on the tv as well
0 Likes
userYHw3BEXLo4
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My tv volume is stuck.

0 Likes