Original topic:

Volume Gets Stuck on my Samsung TV

(Topic created: 02-12-2021 12:03 PM)
LadyEvil
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We have been having issues on our tv with the volume. When trying to move up or down its moves once and goes right back to what it was at. We have tried on the samsung, firestick and DirecTV remote with all having same issue. We have to reset tv numerous times for it to work. This happens daily and is very frustrating. 

224 Replies
wstockdale
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Mine was doing this for the last 2 months.  I finally deleted some apps and it started working perfectly again.  Hopefully this will fix your issues too 

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you for sharing!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userI0xr5o8uT6
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a UN58MU6070. Recently I started getting the volume stuck issue that many others seem to report. I've pretty well done everything described in the forums, but it just keeps coming back. I'm stuck doing factory resets twice a day to get the volume working. What's the deal?? What's the real fix??

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

If the troubleshooting you've done has not fixed the issue, the Tv will need to be serviced. You can use the following link to locate a service center near you. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Or, if your TV is still within its warranty, you can send a private message to any of the mods for assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userI0xr5o8uT6
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

This seemed to be caused by the SmartHub being out of storage space. As per other threads, when I deleted the junk apps, that I never downloaded in the first place, things started working fine again. I noticed this morning some more apps had installed and my free space was down to 9% from 11% yesterday, so deleted those apps and disabled auto update. There seems to be a consensus this was a recent SW update? I hate to think I would have lugged this to a service center and paid who know what for this useless advice.

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 3.1.2021, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as much details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userHSsuFEYVA3
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

AA9C1506-FD53-4501-A0B4-FD11157B09D7.jpeg

Attn. PM

@customersupport

If you’re posting a request for Customer Support in “Get Help,” be sure to include your product’s Model Number,

Here are the details

Model Code: UN50MU6300

SN: <HIDDEN>

SW: T-KTMAKUC-1290.3, BT-S

Please advise.

Thank you

Bob B

0 Likes
user3yqfGUJz5B
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi, 

Our volume has been sticking, on and off, for about two months now and it’s getting more frequent. It’s getting so annoying we’re almost at the point of getting a new TV but this one is only 2 years old so I’m frustrated and really don’t want to spend another $600 on a TV that should last longer than 2 years. It has also started randomly deleting our smart tv apps. We’ve read the forums and tried the following: 

reset factory settings 
reset smart hub 

we’ve done a remote hard start 

we’ve bought a new universal tv/Blu-ray remote 

HELP PLEASE. :weary_face::weary_face::weary_face:

model code:UN58MU6071FXZA

Version no. : DA01

S/N : <Hidden>

Thank you. 
Carla 

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes