Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Wall Mount for UA55KS8501KXXA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a Wall Mount for my 55inch SUHD Curved Samsung, Model: UA55KS8501KXXA

Any specific recommendations, please?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Wall Mount for UA55KS8501KXXA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wall mounts usually will mount tv's within a specific size. For example the box will state: 40 inches to 70 inches. And will also state privided VESA specifications. As long as you are within the specific size range and VESA requirements you should be all good.

Brands i've seen here that are popular are like Sanus or Rocketfish. 

One thing i do recomend is to possibly seek professional help mounting the tv to make sure its properly and safely secured to the wall.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

For wall mounts you generally have 3 options:

Fixed wall mount - this type mounts the tv directly to the wall. There isn't much leverage with tilting or moving the tv. 

Tilt wall mount - this type gives you more viewing angles when mounted because of the tilt feature. It would tilt up and down.

Full-motion wall mount - this type give your wall mounted tv full movement. You can pull the tv out about 2-3 feet and have full left and right motion as well.

For a curved tv like yours, i would at least recomend a tilting mount. I know a lot of users that tend to plug and unplug things from their tv's a lot. So with the tilting option you are given enough space to get your hands behind there.

Your UA55KS8501KXXA follows a VESA screw hole specs. They are 400mm x 400mm. Most wall mounts you purchase will state it on the box.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi EVANL, 

Thanks so much!

Yeah I'd be looking for the fixed type.

Would any VESA approved mount for the size work then? or is there one you might recommend?

Thanks

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wall mounts usually will mount tv's within a specific size. For example the box will state: 40 inches to 70 inches. And will also state privided VESA specifications. As long as you are within the specific size range and VESA requirements you should be all good.

Brands i've seen here that are popular are like Sanus or Rocketfish. 

One thing i do recomend is to possibly seek professional help mounting the tv to make sure its properly and safely secured to the wall.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank You

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please keep in mind that the above steps provided by @EVANL are troubleshooting steps for US models. For the best assistance with your device I would recommend reaching out to the support team in the region where the unit was purchased http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.