Original topic:

Warranty TV Repair

(Topic created: 11-29-2021 10:21 AM)
userHAMzPj2j30
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Has anyone used USSI Global for repair? This is my 2nd Samsung 55" TV. Both have quit within the warranty period.  The first one I finally gave up on as I had little time to chase up the repair.  This time I stayed on line with the Samsung chat (not really... just texts) for about 4 hours and got them to agree to repair it.  They sent me a number and I contacted USSI Global by phone.  Samsung is sending parts (how do they know what is wrong already???) and when they arrive and get time they will fix the problem.   Has anyone used these guys?  Am I just wasting my time and need to set this set out with the garbage and buy another TV ?

0 Likes
1 Reply
userUB0udYOYdS
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Very disappointed with the Samsung product, purchased 55" Class Q80A QLED 4K Smart TV (2021) QN55Q80AAFXZA (received Dec 3rd), and had complete failure after 1.5 hours of use. After 18 days of making several attempts to rectify this situation with Samsung and USSI Global Service Co., still waiting for both companies to do the right thing...at this point doubtful it will happen. Unfortunate...this was for a disabled veteran who could benefit from this gift, Merry Christmas! 

0 Likes