cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Weak or No Signal Error on Samsung SUHD 55 TV

I'm experiencing chronic issues with a "Weak or No Signal" message on my Samsung SUHD 55 TV.  I was able to fix the issue by unplugging HDMI and power, holding the power button on the TV for 30 seconds, and reconnecting.  However, the issue has increased in frequency and after 4 or 5 times of using the same solution to fix, unplugging HDMI/power holding the power button on the TV for 30 seconds and reconnecting no longer works.

Model Code:  UN55JS7000FXZA

Verizon No: EH01

Current Software Version:  1550

Anyone know of a fix?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Weak or No Signal Error on Samsung SUHD 55 TV

Have you tried using different HDMI cables? Does this occur on all sources and inputs?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have tried multiple HDMI cables and all inputs.  Actually, the TV doesn't seem to allow me to switch sources from the menu any longer...it's stuck on the TV source.  If I select HDMI 1, 2 or 3, it defaults back to TV.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What external devices do you have connected to the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have a HDMI single input coming from a Bose Lifestyle 535.  The Bose system takes inputs from a Roku3 streaming device, DVD player, and Verizon FiOS set top box.

Thank you,

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried connecting the devices directly to the TV? Instead of using the Bose Lifestyle? Does this occur when having them directly connected? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

You can fix the problem. Just found a working solution.

https://technastic.com/samsung-smart-tv-error-codes/