JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Web Browser Problem

(Topic created: 10-01-2020 06:20 PM)
melvingene
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a 2017 UHD Smart TV (MU6300) Software version 1280.5.  The browser was working fine until 4 days ago. I have reset the Smart Hub and TV twice. At first, I was getting a message stating" Your session was ended due to lack of memory or some other unknown reason".  The message ask me if I want to "restore my sesson". When I click on restore, the page starts to load. All of a sudden the browser stops. And the station I was previously watching comes on. I  was able to browes in secret . But I can't do that now. And for some unknown my memory dropped down to 26%. I only have 4 apps installed.

2 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am sorry to hear about this. Have you tries restarting the network router? Have any recent changes been made to the network (new router, modem, etc.)? You can reset the network settings on the TV by going to Settings>General>Network>Reset Network (this is not reset during a Factory Reset). Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link if you need further assistance.

0 Likes
melvingene
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a new router. The output is 30mbps down and 12mbps up. The reset solution didn't work. The browser tries to load a page. Then it suddenly shuts down. I am not getting a error message about the lack of memory. The web browser was working fine with old router 22 down 11up. When the browser stopped working.