cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Web Browser Stopped working

I have a UN65KS800DFXZA TV and  recently I have not been able to access websites or stream any video. We have a very strong internet connection, about 400mb download. This is only a problem with the Web Browser. We have no issues with the YouTube app, Netflix, Hulu or any other application.

I have no problem using the web browser on the other Samsung TV's in our home which are all further away from the router. We have the same issue whether wireless or wired. I did a full reset of the TV, but this did not change anything, only made have to reload all my stuff.

The firmware is Ver1242 which per the Samsung site is current as of March 02, 2020

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Web Browser Stopped working

I have a UN65KS8000FXZA and the web browser no longer appears as an app on the bar at the bottom of the screen.  Does your browser appear?  

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, Web Browser is an option on the menu bar

Highlighted
Constellation

The Web browser on my UN65 was always freezing after touching after any search or click of a button.  I discovered Facebook Watch which has worked great for any videos inside and outside of Facebook.  Give it a shot.

Ron