I want to look for LIVE TELEVISION on my Samsung Smart TV.
I found these steps on the internet:
Samsung smart TVs feature an Auto Program mode that lets you look for available channels in just a few minutes.
- Access your TV settings and go to Broadcasting.
- Under Broadcasting, click on Auto Program.
- Select Start and choose Air if you are using an antenna. You can also choose cable if you have an existing cable TV subscription.
- After you select your scanning filter, your TV will begin looking at the available channels for your smart TV.
- Once you get the channels available, you can exit the function and watch the channels your smart TV has found.
Please explain where I find "TV Settings". Make it simple. I have looked all over my television and I see not one thing -- not one thing -- about "TV Settings" or any of the other steps described.
My t.v. "source" is monopolized by that ridiculously stupid "TV Plus", and my suspicion is that this is why I cannot access anything else.
And please do not tell me I need to "have a technician come out" or that I should try a "factory reset".
Those are non-answers.
Answer my question.
This is the most frustrating television I have ever owned. No one ever seems to know anything, not even if it is something that should be utterly basic and simple.