JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Will not connect to internet!

(Topic created: 05-03-2020 11:08 AM)
user1XgP8SQ2HN
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Samsung model UN55KU6600F

The WiFi has worked fine (with minor problems occasionally) until about a week ago now it will not connect.  It shows the 2 network names I currently use on my home network and have tried both at least 15 times.  The passwords ae entered correctly (event tried the WPS option 5 times) still it will not connect.  Any suggestions?

77 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Oh no!  Can you provide the model of your television?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userGg4YIDw3bx
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Good afternoon.

For some reason I am presenting connection problems. After an update, the tv wifi conection has been limited and it stops working onstantly, reducing the image quailty to the lowest. I have done internet tset on the tv and it only show 1 to 3 MB of the 50 MB I have on my internet speed. Ther rest of my things work fine. Please advise. 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried a factory reset on the TV? Also, are you trying to connect to 2.4ghz or 5ghz? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userGg4YIDw3bx
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have done the factory reset, but for some reason, nothing changed. I am ot sure what the router has, but I think it is 2.4 ghz.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

If you are only seeing 1 - 3 MBPS at the television, your wifi signal strength or bandwidth is not adequate at that location. How far is the router from the television? Are there obstructions, like walls or floors, between the devices? Can you try connecting an ethernet cable between the TV and router to see if you get better performance?

0 Likes
useroK3qNql6Wj
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

i had error code 1000-7 and after doing alot it didnt work, so what i did was reset the whole tv and started from scatch and it worked take your time and follow wizard and u shouldnt have any problems.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We're glad that you found a resolution!

0 Likes