cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Wireless failure

I am having difficulty having my Smart TV WiFi. It was working quite well until two days ago when the wireless connection suddenly stopped working. And so the screen mirror.

Separately, my WiFi connects to my phone It's quite strange and I'd like to debug in order to fix this and get updates if needed, etc. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wireless failure

I'm sorry to hear that, what are your current firmware version and model number? Also, have you tried to power cycle your router? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

How can I know my firmware? I didn't change anything since I bought it. 

My model number is UA40j5200ARXEG

The problem is not with the connection with router only as it exists with mobile hotspot and with screen mirroring.

It is very boring without the smart option.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Regrettably support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.