cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

can't get youtube on 2015 tv

We were getting Youtube just fine on our 2015 Series 5 TV until a few days ago.  Now it won't load up; just sits there.  The Costco concierge tried to help us but she couldn't get it going either.  We can get Youtube in the house on the computer ok.  Thanks for any help; don't particularly want to have to buy a new TV!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: can't get youtube on 2015 tv

Have you tried holding down the power button on your remote for 20 seconds or unplugging the unit for 5 minutes?

Please go to Settings>Support and provide the full model code and current software version of the television.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I tried that and it didn't work.  The software current version is 1150 and the model of the tv is UN48J520DAFXZA, purchased in Sept 2016.  Thanks for any help.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Actually bought  it in Sept 2015

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Youtube TV is only available for Samsung TV's made in 2016 or newer.

https://tv.youtube.com/learn/devices/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Well, I have been accessing youtube with  my browser for years now on this TV, except for the last few days. Thanks for your reply though.