Original topic:

how to enter PIN

(Topic created: 07-06-2021 07:42 AM)
userEWLmEgLhD7
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm having trouble with volume control, connecting to Samsung server, etc.   Many proposed solutions suggest resetting the Smart Hub, etc.   I've had to try to enter a PIN or password to access/change some settings.  BUT, the remote that I have doesn't have any "keys" or buttons for entering characters???   I have a round "enter" button with 4 arrows, a menu button, etc., but that's about it.   So how am I supposed to enter a PIN without a character "keyboard"?

thx,

paul

4 Replies
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Are you using the remote that came with the unit or did you buy this one separately?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userEWLmEgLhD7
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am using a replacement Samsung smart remote that I bought because i thought the problem was with the  original remote.  But I have the same issues with the new remote.

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

What is your full model code for your television? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user9vYsh9JNvs
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am having the same issue with my TU8000 43" TV. what is the problem, its insane theres no help for this.

0 Likes