cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSAzQ7n1sjb
Constellation

melted 6200 series

We are longtime Samsung supporters from phones, TVs, tablets. This is by far the worst Samsung product we have had over the years. The screen went crazy and started melting in the lower left corner. I know it's well past warranty being 4 years old but we have a 10 year old 40 inch lcd that is still running strong with great picture. If TVs are only going to last four years we might as well Buy the cheaper brands. I can understand a defective circuit board now and then but at least it would be worth fixing if that were the case. We all know screen damage is never worth repair cost.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: melted 6200 series

We're sorry to hear that! Please send us a private message so that we can get more information: Link

Highlighted
BoDeen
Constellation

I don't think that a lot of the TVs are worth the money t...

I don't think that a lot of the TVs are worth the money these days. My mother has a 7 year old LCD TV, I can't remember the brand right off hand, and it still has a great picture and never misses a beat. We on the other hand have an LG LED smart TV barley over a year old and it already has issues. The backlighting up top has dimmed and we couldn't get it to turn on a couple days ago. Sometime through the night it came on by itself. It's working ok so far but I'm sure there's still a problem with it, it will rear its ugly head sometime soon I'm sure. Seems like everything is made to be disposable these days.