cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

model UN75MU800D

I bought this tv in March of 2018 from Costco. Two weeks ago Verticle lines show up on all content being shown on the TV. Costco says I am out of warranty. I find it hard to believe that after 2 years my tv is rendered unwatchable. I have been a samsung tv loyalist as I have 3 othe Samsung sets. Is there a recall on this item or some type of customer loyalty replacement?

Looking forward to your answer.

Thanks Phil

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: model UN75MU800D

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur on all sources and during the picture test? If it does this will require service. you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.