JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Popping sound when changing channels

(Topic created: 12-11-2020 07:02 AM)
StoVoKor
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have had my Samsung UHD tv just a week and notice a popping sound when I am changing channels. I have read thru some of the post and made some connection adjustments ( changed HDMI, moved digital connection from (cable box tosound bar to  tv to sound bar)) but nothing has helped. I do notice that the sound does not persist when sound is going thru the samsung sound bar

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202486/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Can I have your full model code? I would like to look into this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
StoVoKor
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Model UN58TU7000FXZA

0 Likes
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202486/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

0 Likes
Dash Clarke
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi. I have the same issue.

Model: UA58TU7000KXXA

Whenever I change channels on my DSTV decoder I hear a popping sound coming from the TV.
I dont hear the popping sound when flipping through the menu options on my TV or decoder.
The popping sound only happens when I change channels

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area.

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes