JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

samsung 55" shuts off after turning on music apps

(Topic created: 11-16-2022 08:30 AM)
deesigner
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have a 3 month old 55" Samsung TV. ALL and I mean ALL streaming MUSIC apps turn off the Samsung TV. I have done a factory reset. Samsung sent out a tech and eventually he replaced the motherboard. But it is STILL happening. BTW, the TV is a foot a way from the Cox modem/router. So don't say connecting with an Ethernet cable is a solution...that's dumb. And, all other streaming apps do not behave that way.

Samsung is not interested in resolving the issue, and do they have any at least level 2 techs I can speak with???? To me, it's a firmware bug issue. 

The apps could in fact stop playing music, but not have the ability to turn OFF the TV. 

I have been getting the run around from Samsung for 3 weeks now...and a promised call from a supervisor has not materialized.

I have spent more time troubleshooting this than I should have to.

As a retired fiber optic network engineer, I understand things. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with this occurring. I myself have not seen this before I would recommend making sure everything is updated. And making sure there's plenty of airflow at the back of the TV. After that, I would recommend calling into our remote management team for further support on this as they will be able to access your TV. You can reach them by calling 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with this occurring. I myself have not seen this before I would recommend making sure everything is updated. And making sure there's plenty of airflow at the back of the TV. After that, I would recommend calling into our remote management team for further support on this as they will be able to access your TV. You can reach them by calling 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team. 

0 Likes