JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

tv plus not on my smart listing

(Topic created: 12-20-2020 04:24 AM)
userC47zo2YrAS
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

cannot find tv plus on my smart channel listing how do i  get it for my tv i have a un40j520dafxza please help. sidneyoandasan@yahoo.com 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

TV Plus is available on 2016 - 2020 television models, along with multiple newer mobile devices (Galaxy S9 and newer). The un40j520dafxza is a 2015 model, and this feature is not available for it. You can find more information on the Samsung TV Plus page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

TV Plus is available on 2016 - 2020 television models, along with multiple newer mobile devices (Galaxy S9 and newer). The un40j520dafxza is a 2015 model, and this feature is not available for it. You can find more information on the Samsung TV Plus page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes