cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

un65ku6290fxza Turns off and on when push button on remote standby light flashing

un65ku6290fxza samsung 65 inch from 2018.

TV stays on fine unless you press a button on any remote. Volume, channel, pause, settings, etc. The TV turns off then on again.  The red light, standby light flickers/flashes rapidly. 

Called Samsung and they said it needs to be serviced on my dime after 20 months. :-(

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: un65ku6290fxza Turns off and on when push button on remote standby light flashing

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: un65ku6290fxza Turns off and on when push button on remote standby light flashing

I have the same problem.   Just started right now.   Did you get a fix?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userKC0N8Nf2Y1 I would be happy to look into this for you. Will you please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.