JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to control volume on my Samsung 55" UHD tv

(Topic created: 05-03-2021 09:26 AM)
userCNGyhengri
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

i have a 55" UHD smart tv (#UN55MU630DFXZA)  from 2017.  

Two issues:  A few weeks ago, the sound volume was stuck between 14-16.  I cannot control it with my DirectTV remote or my samsung remote. The remote can turn the TV on and navigate the settings, but it cant reset. I tried to pair it to TV and get a message that it's looking for the keyboard. ??? When trying to reset TV or remote, when I get to the screen where I have to enter data or numbers, my remote is not recognized. 

Also,when I turn the TV on, I get the error message: Unable to connect with Samsung server.  

I have tried all the tricks that people have posted online to no avail. including unplugging everything, re-connecting, etc. 

who do i call for this?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

It looks like you have done all the relevant troubleshooting the next steps would be service and ordering a new remote, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

-And to purchase a new remote please use the following link: samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userCNGyhengri
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thank you. After all avenues were exhausted, I ordered a new remote. It paired up with the tv, however, I had to start all over, unplug, reset, sign-in, and finally, RESET the Smart Hub. Everything is good!

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Wonderful!!! So glad everything went well for you! Thank you so much for being a loyal Samsung customer! Have a wonderful day!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes