cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

vertical line on UN55RU7100FXZA

Hi guys. I got this TV in December 12 2020 and delivered few days later. The TV was used less than 10 hours total!!! And now, it has a vertical line from top to bottom, on the left side of the screen. Too much money paid for leaving like this, honestly. Please tell me what is the best do to, the TV should be still in waranty. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: vertical line on UN55RU7100FXZA

i think the screen has been damaged and i think u should send it back and ask for a new one that is what i can say. and you just sad its in warranty tho.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button
Highlighted
Astronaut

obviously damaged, but so dissapointed by Samsung quality, it is my first Samsung TV, and it was used less than 10 hours since I boutght it

Highlighted
Astronaut

i know i understand that ur disappointed.. i hope that all goes well wen u return it.
Highlighted
Astronaut

You know what? Against any odds, I had a pleasant experience talking (via SMS) with a rep. They made me do some tests, then factory reset the tv, and then created an appointment for service at home. Will come on Friday. Not bad. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Thats Very Good to hear.