JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Volume Gets Stuck on my Samsung TV

(Topic created: 12-26-2020 01:16 PM)
LadyEvil
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs

We have been having issues on our tv with the volume. When trying to move up or down its moves once and goes right back to what it was at. We have tried on the samsung, firestick and DirecTV remote with all having same issue. We have to reset tv numerous times for it to work. This happens daily and is very frustrating. 

224 Replies
userovDdi2xTA2
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I'm having the same problem! I keep having to unplug the tv. it's really annoying and disappointing. I expected more from a Samsung TV.
user2beFVaK3RV
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My SAMSUNG 65 inch curved has the volume stuck. It will not go up or down. I have followed a lot of the suggestions on here and have had zero success. SAMSUNG, please advise. 

0 Likes
usershVQjYiWJ6
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Try removing Samsung tv plus from the home menu. It  might be interfering with other sources and causing the volume to freeze . I did it when the volume was on the fritz and it work for me. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
usershVQjYiWJ6
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Try removing Samsung tv plus from the home menu. It  might be interfering with other sources and causing the volume to freeze . I did it when the volume was on the fritz and it work for me. Hope this helps:)

0 Likes
userwibIGCeqrb
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have the same issue of volume getting stuck and have been unplugging the power chord multiple times a day (so frustrating).

Have tried almost all options:

- Re-sync remote

- Reset Smart Hub

- Disable "Autorun Smart Hub"

- Removed Samsung TV Plus

- Used other Remotes

Nothing helps. Are there are things I can do?

@Samsung Dusty: this seems to be a common issue as there are so many posts related to this issue. Please advise what is the issue related to. For an issue that is so common, you need to have a root-cause and solution for this. 

userwibIGCeqrb
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

@LadyEvil  Please advise what/how the Samsung Team fixed your issue? I have tried all options proposed by userYzmTcqrrMp  but none of them have worked for me 😞

Thanks!

houseofstiles
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Sounds like it's time for a recall!!! I have same problem and nothing works. When this many people have a problem...it's time to step up and fix it.
LadyEvil
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs
we did a total factory reset on the tv and that has worked so far, no issues. the reset on the smart hub did nothing. it actually made everything worse. hope this helps you all.
user06VYqu1kMy
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have purchased Samsung TVs all my life but after dealing with this same issue with the volume I will never buy Samsung again. We have two  UN55MU6300 TVs and they both started doing this garbage at the same time. I have tried everything recommended here and every other post I can find and the volume still gets stuck. Samsung you have lost me and every other person I can get my hands on to warn them about a company that no longer cares for customers or QA. 

userrqmMAq7LIK
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi, how did you do the factory reset?

0 Likes